- 1. What is the importance of regular carpet cleaning?
Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look clean. What they may not know is that, over time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface.
To increase the useful life of your carpets & upholstery, most carpet manufacturers recommend you have them cleaned regularly every 12-18 months and that could be before you even recognize they're dirty.
- 2. What can I expect from Sears Carpet Cleaning?
- What you can expect:
- A professional Sears Carpet Cleaning technician will visit your home when it's convenient for you.
- Pre-inspection of area to be cleaned will be completed.
- Area to be cleaned will be pre-treated to loosen dirt and soil.
- High-powered extraction and pH balancing fiber rinse to remove dirt and cleaning agent will be completed.
- After we finish cleaning your carpet, we review the entire job with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction. If not, we'll fix it right then. We want you to be completely satisfied before we leave your home.