Rated 1 de
Not a 1-person jobCons: Very difficult to put up; was missing parts; weight may cause the blind to pull out of the wall, even with anchors, especially when pulling the blind up.
Pros: Does darken the room
Rated 5 de
Why did we wait so long?Easy to install. A little heavy to lift and lower but there is a lot there. And they are well made. Not flimsy at all. Great for blocking the sun but still being able to look outside.
Rated 4 de
Faux Wood BlindsPurchased these blinds for a patio door. Easy to install and work very easily. Attractive looking and good value for the money. Only draw back would be the wait of the blinds when raising them as the string is heavy to pull and hard on the hands.
Date de publication : 2013-05-28
Rated 5 de
Love my new blindsI recently replaced my vertical blinds with these blinds and I am so happy. The quality is excellent and I have a whole new window on the world.
Date de publication : 2013-05-17
Rated 4 de
Je trouve Ã§a un peu lourd pour monter la toile jusqu'en haut! Sinon j'adore!
Date de publication : 2013-05-02
Rated 4 de
cords tangleThe blinds look very nice and work well. My complaint is that each side has 4 cords and beads and they tangle like crazy. My old patio blinds only had two on each side and that was much better. You didn't have problems with them constantly wrapping around each other and tangling. We tied them together up higher but the bottom parts still totally twist around themselves.
'wholeHomeÂ®/MD Faux Wood Patio Door Blinds comes in 66 inches and 78 inches only. Please see dimension below.
Product height (in.) 1.75
Product weight (lb.) 15.29
Product depth (in.) 68.0
Product width (in.) 9.25
Thank you for shopping at Sears and have a great day.
Does the colour Ivory of these wholeHomeÂ®/MD 1 1â2'' Faux-Wood Window Blinds match the colour Ivory of the wholeHomeÂ®/MD Faux Wood Patio Door Blinds?
If not, which window blinds will match the colour of the Ivory Patio Door Blinds?
I need the colour to match exactly as the patio door and windows are on the same wall.
The Ivory colour of the wholeHomeÂ®/MD 1 1/2" Faux-Wood Window Blinds matches Ivory color of the WholeHomeÂ®/MD Faux Wood Patio Door Blinds.
Thank you for shopping at Sears. Have a great day!
I need blinds for the rest of the windows in my room but I can't find matching blinds for this set. Do they exist?
Do you carry any matching wooden or faux wood blinds for both windows and patio doors?
When the Whole HomeÂ®/MD 1 1/2" Faux-wood Patio Door Blind is completely lifted the stacking size is 9 inches.
The following instructions on how to shorten the blind, are included in the installation manual:
How to Shorten Blind
If the blind is too long, it can be shortened. Shortening is done with the blind in place and the slats in level (horizontal) position.
1. Remove ladder caps from the bottom rail. Pry caps out with small flat screwdriver or similar tool.
2. Untie or cut the knots from the lift cords.
3. Remove the bottom rail and excess slats by first pulling the lift cords up through the slats out of the ladder tapes.
4. Replace the bottom rail into the ladder tapes. Note: Allow on blank ladder rung to remain between the last slat and the bottom rail. This is necessary to permit the last slat to tilt properly.
5. Re-insert the lift cords into the holes in the bottom rail.
6. Cut the excess ladder tapes. Allow 1 inch excess tape to remain. Push the excess tape into the holes in the bottom side of the bottom rail.
7. Thread the lift cords through the ladder caps.
8. Replace the ladder caps into the bottom rail, making sure the ladder rung is under the flange of the ladder caps. Tie knot in lift cord as close to ladder cap as possible. Cut excess cord.
Please see the attached diagrams.
Thanks for shopping Sears.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;