Store à bord droit assombrissant à rouleau 'Suède Duplex II'
Détails de l'article
Spécifications et la garantie
Notre store assombrissant à rouleau est coupé sur mesure pour un ajustement parfait. Voici une parure de fenêtre simple assez flexible pour s'agencer à tous les décors.
Caen PVC 3 épaisseurs, de calibre 10tous blancs côté rueavec ferrures et instructions pour la posenettoyer au chiffon
66 po l
N. B. : peuvent être coupés en largeur jusqu'à un minimum de 16 1/4 po à la commande, indiquer la largeur exacte 66 po haut Les stores coupés sur mesure ne peuvent pas être retournés. Veuillez mesurer avec soin avant de commander
Pour obtenir un assombrissement optimal et protéger l'intimité au maximum, la pose à l'extérieur du cadre est recommandée
Veuillez ajouter 3 po à la largeur quand vous indiquez les mesures de la fenêtre. Si le store est posé à l'intérieur du cadre, il y aura un jour de chaque côté car le mécanisme dépasse la toile en vinyle d'environ 1 1/2 po de chaque côté
Faites une demande maintenant, achetez maintenant!
la demande d'une carte de crédit Services financiers SearsMC et recevez une prime de bienvenue de 30 $ en
points du Club SearsMC, après autorisation
Rated 4 de
Room darkening blindThis shade was easy to mount outside the window frame. It certainly darkens the room. The only minor issue is that the edges curl inward slightly. Perhaps with time the edges will straighten. This isn't an problem for me as I ordered a shade that is quite wide, but it could allow light in if the shade just fits over the window frame.
Rated 4 de
A great buy!I purchased this for my son's room in order to block out light. It works very well; however, the instructions for ordering are quite confusing. We ended up with gaps at each end that are allowing some light in so will order one a bit larger next time. Other than that we are completely satisfied with the purchase.
Date de publication : 2013-11-24
Rated 3 de
Nice blindsYou get what you pay for. These blinds are inexpensive and it shows. The sides curl inward. I bought them for the bedrooms so it's not a big issue for me although I will now have to get some drapes now to cover the blind.
Date de publication : 2013-11-13
Rated 5 de
Love the look. It keeps light and cold out and next summer i am hoping the heat too. make sure to measure correctly otherwise you can waste money. finally i got somthing affordable to cover my large window with style.
Date de publication : 2013-10-25
Rated 4 de
Exactly what we were looking for.The blind fit perfectly with our decor and is accomplishing what we wanted - a dark bedroom to enhance sleeping experience.
Date de publication : 2013-10-17
Rated 1 de
AVOID THESE BLINDSAVOID THESE BLINDS
I ordered several of these. They are not worth the savings and plan to return.
1. They are not at all as described. 'Suede' is truly just a nick name. It basically has the texture and look of a plastic tarp.
2. The measuring instructions and videos tell you to measure the full size of the window and that adjustments will be made to account for the mounting. Of the 5 blinds I bought, only 1 fits. Why? Because the 4 others do NOT have a spring tipped pin so there's no way to get it into the window. The mounts are offset by about 1/2 inch on each end. All the instructions state that the pin is springy and 1 of them has it and 4 do not. 1 was frankly completely too long for the window. It was cut improperly. I am an engineer and so believe you me, I measured several times.
4. The no return policy on custom blinds means even if they don't fit, it's too bad.
5. The edges roll inward when hanging, so they're not very pretty hanging there.
6. Oh the worst is that the colour is only on ONE SIDE. That means that when your coloured blind is down, there is a WHITE roll at the top. It is very unsightly.
7. The colours are not as described and the swatches are not accurate. The 'Honey Brown' is the colour of very very dark brown. The lighter Blue is as dark as I thought the darker blue would be.
8. There is more than 1 inch of light on each side and we have an inner window frame so that means on say a steel frame window you'd likely see like 2 inches of light.
Bought one of these and I find the spring mechanism isn't strong enough to roll the blind all the way up. Still leaves about 8 or 9 inches and I can't get it to stay rolled up further. Is there a way to adjust the blind somehow so that this doesn't happen? I'd like to know before ordering the same blind for 3 other bigger/wider windows (this one is 59" wide)
The spring tension is increased as you pull the blind down. To set the tension to a higher level, pull the blind down a foot or two and ensure that it is "locked" in place (i.e. it stays down when you let go) then lift the top of the blind out of the slot in the mount that is on one side and manually roll up the blind a foot or more and insert it into the slot. Pull it down and test the spring tension. If still too little, repeat the process.
Which way does the shade roll? Does the roll show in front or hidden in the back? In other words, Does it roll "up and toward the back" (so that the "front color shows only" and the roll 'does not' show at all... or does it roll "up and forward" #so you see the white backing and roll infront)? Thanks
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;