En plus d'entendre bébé dans sa chambre, vous pouvez le voir sur l'écran couleur 3,5 po ACL. Signal numérique longue portée, fiable; le moniteur accepte jusqu'à 4 caméras pour obtenir des images multiples. La vision nocturne automatique permet de voir bébé dans l'obscurité. Cet appareil permet aussi de surveiller la température dans la chambre de bébé.
Vidéo numérique couleur & audio
150 mètres/450 pieds
Fonction panoramique (240°) et d'inclinaison (130°) Vous voyez votre bébé sous le meilleur angle, moniteur couleur portable ACL de 3,5 po avec bloc-piles rechargeables au lithium, visionnez de partout au monde avec Skype™2
Capturez des moments déterminants grâce l'enregistrement sur carte microSD™(carte microSD vendue séparéement), ne ratez jamais un moment important grâce à l'enregistrement activé par le son et les alertes
Apaisez bébé au son de berceuses programmées à distance, contrôlez la température de sa chambre, visionnez nuit et jour grâce à la vision nocturne automatique (jusqu'à 20ft/6m), signal numérique sûr
Sans interférences et de longue portée, dormez tranquille avec l'interrupteur pratique de vidéo, s'agrandit au rythme de votre famille (ajoutez jusqu'à 4 caméras)
Rated 2 de
Not worth the moneyI got this monitor on a Friday and by the next Thursday it was returned. When I got this monitor home, one of the chargers didn't even work; I had to use an old charger from an old monitor. Thought I would at least give it a shot and in the meantime get in contact with Lorex to maybe get a replacement charger. After plugging in the parent unit and letting it charge all the way, it wouldn't even hold a charge for longer than 6 hours (I was using the only good adapter that came with the Lorex monitor for the parent unit and my old monitor charger for the baby unit) maybe that's the way it is supposed to be, but not what I was looking for in a monitor. Also, the unit that stays in baby's room, doesn't have a rechargable batter or anywhere to put in batteries, so it has to be plugged in at all times to work. There is also a bright blue light, on the parent unit, that flashes constantly while in "sleep mode", my husband hated that part. Another con, the sensitivity control was on the baby unit so it was tough to gauge the right sensitivity needed, it was a real pain. It does have a large, clear display, which I liked, and was quite user friendly, but unfortunately the cons just outweighed the pros, therefore I had to return it. I was hoping that I could get in contact with Lorex and explain my situation with the charge and adapter and they could send me replacement parts or troubleshoot with me, which might've changed my decision to return it, but since it took almost a week to get any response from a representative from Lorex, I took back the monitor so I didn't miss my refund window with Sears. There is a 24/hr number on the Lorex website to call for customer support, but when I call that number it is a voice recording trying to sell me something and asking for my credit card number, which is why I went with an email contact. Moral of the story, I wouldn't buy this monitor.
Date de publication : 2014-07-22
Rated 2 de
Worked great for about 7 monthsThis camera worked great for the first 7 months. Then the battery life off the charger dropped dramatically. We used to be able to get approx. 3 hours on a charge with continuous use and now we are at the point (15 months in) and can't use it unless it's on the charger full time. Was hoping for the money we paid that it would last for 2 kids and be able to sell it but now I'm looking at buying another and we are not even expecting our second yet.
Rated 3 de
Amazing Features - Poor AudioIf the audio were better on this system it would have had 5 stars, but because we could only hear our babies if we had our ear right to the speaker (even with the volume and sensitivity on the highest settings) I could only give it 3 stars.
The video quality and range on this system are fantastic! I loved everything about this monitor except that I couldn't hear my babies. Sadly, that was the primary function we needed so we had to return it and are on the hunt for a system with similar features, but better audio.
- easy to use wireless monitor (loved the joystick feature)
- nice that everything can be controlled remotely through the monitor
- great range - with the pop up antenna we had a full signal everywhere in our yard and throughout the entire house
- perfect size - 3.5" screen was similar to a smart phone and was easy to keep in a pocket
- nice that you can charge the monitor while not using the cradle and that the monitor has a little easel stand on the back so you don't have to use the cradle
- battery life was decent - we kept it plugged in at night and used the battery during daytime naps/evening
- record feature - it was fun to record conversations and antics of my 2 year old twins
- loved the overwrite feature for recording. If the SD card (not included) becomes full, it will overwrite the earliest videos so you always capture the latest video
- great record options - we set it to record as soon as the camera detected any sound so we were sure to capture any funny moments!
- camera was great - excellent night vision, easy to pan and tilt. I wish it tilted down more - we set it on a high shelf so the kids couldn't reach it and we ended up with a big blind spot where it couldn't tilt down anymore
- 2 way talk feature was awesome, but you have to be careful how high the volume is set for on the camera or it freaks out your kid!
- camera wall mounts should be included for the price point
- audio is much too quiet on the highest settings and you can't hear the babies unless they are really crying or you have your ear right next to the speaker on the back on the monitor
- tilt feature on the camera should have a greater range (see above)
- the camera does make noise when panning/tilting. This may wake up some babies if they're light sleepers, but it didn't bother my kids. They did notice if I moved the camera while they were awake though and it was distracting at times.
- audio on the camera was very tinny sounding, as though the speaker was blown. It freaked my kids out when I used the 2 way talk feature.
- lullaby's on the camera weren't very soothing - they were tinny sounding and very harsh
- camera did not zoom - it's too bad because that would have been a great feature that many other monitors in this price range have
- it would be awesome if the camera had a rechargeable battery so you didn't need to have it plugged in to the wall. The power cord wasn't very long if you wanted to wall mount it up high (which is where you'd get the best view and where it's out of reach of little hands)
Overall, I would only recommend this system to someone who does not need the audio feature.
Date de publication : 2013-07-06
Rated 4 de
Great night visionGreat camera, easy to use and operate. The night vision was much better than I expected. The camera does make a fairly loud noise when panning and the lulabys were a bit more harsh sounding than I expected, but overall it has everything that I was looking for in a baby monitor
Date de publication : 2013-02-19
Rated 1 de
Cannot hear baby-1 starPurchased this monitor because of all the special features it has. Set it up, was very disappointed when it would not pick up the tiny noises my baby would make. It only picks up when he is crying really loud. I completed all the troubleshooting in the instruction book, moved the monitor closer to him, and adjusted all the volumes and sensitivity levels and it made no difference. Still need to hear what my baby is doing.
Date de publication : 2012-11-06
I am looking to add a camera to this unit. Which cameras are compatible?Â
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;