The perfect solution for space-saving and organizing, this Étagère rack has 2 tiers of storage for your bathroom essentials. Satin nickel finish stainless steel will add a sleek, modern touch to your washroom. A useful space-saver for small areas.
90% steel, 10% aluminum alloy with a satin nickel finish
2 shelves of storage
Sits above your toilet to save space in your washroom
Rated 1 out of
Cheap!I bought this last week and returned it! It was so cheaply made, all the parts didn't fit properly. It was not sturdy. Back support would not fit behind my toilet.
Date published: 2014-07-29
Rated 3 out of
Wire shelf liner requiredPros:
1. Easy to install: can be done by one person.
2. Space saving: Make use of space above the toilet which is perfect for small bathrooms.
1. Not very well-made: Bars and shelves get bent easily, so you have to go easy when you put the screws in or else you will make dents on the bars and bent the shelves at the same time.
2. Not very sturdy: Don't expect too much from this unit when it comes to construction. I am able to put all the supporting bars in, but the unit isn't very sturdy. Since these shelves are meant to store lighter items, I guess it is not that big of a problem; however, I was expecting more with the price.
3. Wire shelves: This wasn't being mentioned in the description or maybe I missed it, so I wasn't expecting the shelves to be wired. I visited a friend before and hers was a solid one, so I wasn't expecting wire shelving with this unit. If you want to store smaller items, such as a thin bottle of perfume or a tiny bottle of serum, you will need a wire shelf liner. As far as I know there is no matching wire shelf liner for this unit, so you will have to go look around to find one that fits best with a little cutting and crafting to do.
Overall this is a nice and functional unit for me if I can find a wire shelf liner that goes with it. I wouldn't recommend buying this unit at its original price, but if it is on sale then go right ahead. On a side note, it would be nice if sears could add "wire shelves" in the description. In the future if there is a need for another one of these space saving unit, I would definitely try other ones that is available on sears.ca instead of this one.
Date published: 2013-05-02
Rated 3 out of
Unfortunately, this product did not fit properly and had to be returned to the store. In order to make it fit, 2 of the supports would have had to be removed making it unstable.
Date published: 2013-05-10
Rated 4 out of
This is a sturdy shelf unit that looks great in my bathroom. One back cross support bar is in the wrong place and can't be used but it is still good without it.
Date published: 2013-04-24
Rated 4 out of
compact and sturdyThis is ideal for the smaller bathroom. It is easy to assemble and looks good with sort of "brushed nickle" finish.
Date published: 2012-11-02
Rated 5 out of
Overall decent product. We were unable to put on the lowest bar (which is for support) b/c our toilet is too high - which i'm sure could be a problem for many now as toilet sizes vary a lot more than they did in the past. It's not too big an issue for us, as I don't indend on putting a lot of weight on shelves.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;