Rated 4 out of
Beautiful, but loose threads and microfiber feelPros:
- The look is lovely. It looks just as it does in the picture.
- There are many pillow cases included, even Euro cases, and the quilt is an added bonus. Good value at sale price.
- Did not fall apart or fade yet after first washing. Washed on delicate and dried extra-low in front loader. No issues (apart from already loose threads - see below).
- Many loose threads upon delivery and not sure how long the material will hold up over time (although see above re: hasn't faded and survived first washing)
- Subjective: The material on the pillowcases and comforter feels like microfiber, which if you don't enjoy the feel of it, could be a con. I wasn't expecting this texture, and find it tends to hold in more heat. I tend to get warm when I sleep so this was not ideal for me. It's not horrible, just a personal preference. I find the look makes up for this.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent qualityDeep rich color, more on the rust side. Really like the extra
Only negative would be the Euro covers, should have some type of fastner on them. Very large.
Rated 4 out of
BEAUTIFUL - GREAT PRICEI've had my eye on this bed ensemble for a while and when it went on sale, I purchased it and am very happy with it. It is very rich in colour and looks very expensive. There are 2 sets of pillow cases to add extra decorative pillows to the bed but I found I did not need them as there were already enough pillows included. It is very well made and looks great!!
Date published: 2014-02-23
Rated 4 out of
looks goodI would have liked the material to be a bit heavier quality for the price but overall it is nice and I am keeping it
Date published: 2014-02-22
Rated 2 out of
Looks Good, Made Cheaply.I bought this set because it was on sale and it looked great in the pictures. I feel that the material is cheap. It's thin and seems like it will come apart or lose the shape/look after a single wash. I use it in a spare bedroom. (so far no guests, so no need to wash it yet.) It's unfortunate because it does look really good, rich colour, all the pillows make for a real cozy feel. I have to admit that if I would have paid full price I would not have kept it.
I am trying to decide between the Riverbrook Home Venita 12-Piece Comforter Set and the Riverbrook Home Morgan Plaza 12-piece Comforter Set.
Both swatches are listed as spice, but the Morgan Plaza seems to closer to a shade of orange in the pics, as opposed to the Venita which is closer to a shade of red in the pics.
Can you please confirm if the colours are the same in both sets (as listed in the swatches), or if they are as they appear in the pics i.e. the Morgan Plaza being more orange than the Venita which is more red.
They are as they appear in the pictures.
Dominant colors would be spice (more in orange for the Riverbrook Home Morgan Plaza 12-piece Comforter Set), the other one (more of a shade in red Riverbrook Home Venita 12-Piece Comforter Set).
Thank you for choosing Sears
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;