This Kenmore 11-amp Canister Vacuum is a compact, portable vacuum with cyclonic filtration, requiring no bags, and unique baseboard dusting brush. Kenmore is Canada's #1-selling brand of major appliance
Floor nozzle for bare floor cleaning - helps clean and protect hard floor surface. Brush on floor tool for dusting baseboards
Dusting brush for easy and convenient above floor cleaning
Cyclonic bagless filtration
Telescopic wand for above-floor cleaning and easy storage
Handle on top of body for easy transport
Straight suction nozzle. Crevice tool for cleaning tight and hard-to-reach places
HEPA exhaust filter captures small particles such as allergens, irritants, and pollutants
Comfortable ergonomic handle
Cord rewind button with brake for easy and convenient cord management
Rated 1 out of
kenmore vac problemThis vacuum sucks up dirt good but can't even vacuum a room without it shutting off and have to wait at least 10-30 minutes for it to come back on . does this almost every time I go to use it. it will only vac a small space at a time. That is the issue I have with it as far as cleaning it out I haven't got a problem with that.
Date published: 2014-07-16
Rated 2 out of
OK suction, bad designI gave two stars only for the price.
- Motor seems powerful enough and provides OK suction.
- I bought it for hardwood floor and it does the job. I can't comment on performance on carpet as I've never tried it on carpet.
- The on/off switch is on the canister body which I knew before I bought it, however, I didn't know how much I would hate the location of the on/off button. Knowing it now, I wouldn't buy this vacuum again. The on/off switch should be on the handle.
- The unit is cheaply made, not unexpected given the price. Cheap I don't mind as long as it functions, however the cord rewind button is so flimsy that after a few usage it started to get stuck (you press the button down, it doesn't spring back up#. Now, after 6 months of use, it almost always get stuck after usage, and the next time I try to pull the cord out to use it, it rolls right back in because the rewind button is stuck in depressed position after last time. I have to tap on the button to release it from stuck position, which now became part of my pre-vacuuming routine.
- I guess these are problems with bagless vacuums in general, but It tends to get messy when emptying the dust bin which gets filled fast #I can't imagine anybody living in a average two story house not having to have to empty it after each use). One more thing, you need to clean the unit thoroughly inside and out often, otherwise the unit will stink quite badly while/after operation.
Date published: 2014-01-27
Rated 4 out of
Excellent sur les planchers, un peu moins sur les tapis.
Date published: 2013-12-12
Rated 3 out of
averagewe have wood floors and this vacuum is fine for those. I am observing for the next few weeks because the nozzle/ handle keeps dropping off the tube part...annoying. If it keeps happening it will go back and we will try another.
Rated 5 out of
ExcellentJust recently purchased the vacuum but have been impressed so far. Does everything as advertised and works really well up against edges. We have mainly bare floors but it also worked fine on the couple of area rugs.
Date published: 2013-10-03
Rated 1 out of
Waste of money!I hate this vacuum, was a huge waste of money. You cant even finish vacuuming one room before the vacuum loses ALL suction. The smallest amount of dust clogs the air filter, which is a pain to clean half way through each room. Save your money do not buy this vacuum, I ordered a new one only 2 weeks after getting this piece of garbage.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;