bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
About the game Table Item # 060373 181 10
We are using the air hockey table with wheelchair patients and would like to know if the cross piece directly under the goal slot at each end can be remove to allow more leg room? Is this a support bar?
Asked by: receation
This is a support bar which can not be removed for safety reasons. Sorry for late reply.
Answered by: Medal
Date published: 2012-03-08
Difference between 2 Harvard multiple game tables
Hi, the HarvardÂ® Game Choice 7' 2-in-1 Flip Game Table (Item #: 060 373 181 10) costs $999.00. The HarvardÂ® Flip-over Multi-Games Table (Item #: 062 173 823 10) costs $599.00. Yet they are of the same size and look the same. Could you tell me the difference?
Thank you very much.
Asked by: gamelover
The HarvardÂ® Game Choice 7' 2-in-1 Flip Game Table, Item # 060373181 features the following:
- playing surface: hockey 74'' x 38''; pool 68 1/4'' x 34 1/4''
- hockey 1/8'' mdf and pool 1/2'' particle board with velvet surfaces
- 3'' mdf top rail on sides and 7'' on ends
- inside leg angle
- 9'' particle board apron
- 110v motor
- mdf base
- 90-minute assembly time
- includes pool balls, 2 x 48'' cues, 1 brush, 2 chalks, triangle, 2 pushers, 2 pucks
- Total dimensions - 90 1/4'' x 44'' x 32''
The 72'' 4-in-1 Flip Games Table - Item # 062573701 features the following:
- exciting air-powered hockey, table tennis, billiards, flip football
- MDF playing surface with PVC laminate for hockey and table tennis
- green velvet billiard playing surface
- playing surface dimensions are: billiards 60'' l. x 27'' w., hockey 62 3/4'' l. x 30 2/3'' w., table tennis 63'' l. x 32'' w.
- 2 pushers and 2 pucks for hockey
- set of 1 2/3'' billiard balls, triangle, 2 chalk and two 48'' cue sticks for pool
- 2 paddles, 2 balls, set of net and posts for table tennis
- Total dimensions - 72'' l. x 32'' w. x 32'' h.
The HarvardÂ® Game Choice 7' 2-in-1 Flip Game Table has a bigger playing surface for both games and the item as a whole is larger.
Thanks for shopping Sears.
Answered by: kas311
Date published: 2010-02-11
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;