Thank you for taking the time to contact Sears.
Use & Care instrustions are indicated below:
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs, which may
be warm. Use oven mitts.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug,
or temperature control in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by
or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug,
or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been dropped or
damaged in any manner. Call our toll-free customer service
number for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
Have a great day!
Date published: 2015-02-27