The ultimate runner’s treadmill, the C 700 features a longer and wider, 20-inch by 60-inch deck for more space to stretch your stride. A 2.75 CHP motor powers your workout with quiet reliability; while FlexSelect™ cushioning lets you adjust the deck to a hard or soft running surface. With iFit technology, you can choose or create running routes anywhere in the world, and your treadmill will automatically adjust its incline to match the terrain.W- 0629436<br/> W735684FT2
SCHEDULED HOME DELIVERY
Have this item delivered to your home from $74.95. Choose your delivery date in checkout.
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. Give us a call and we will come back and pick it up. Conditions apply.
- 24 preset workout apps
- Overall dimension 36 W x 56 H x 78 inch - L
- Features a durable 2.75 CHP motor, an integrated belt drive and a heavy-duty drive system
- Adjustable, built in AutoBreeze workout fan helps keep you cool during your workouts; Music Port features iPod compatible MP3 player input with two 2 inch - speakers
- EKG Heart Rate Pulse Monitor sensors are built into the handlebars and provide accurate pulse reading to ensure you’re in the right training zone for your goals; polar wireless compatibility
- The iFit module does not come with the unit, sold separately
- 20 x 60”, 1 ply running deck with FlexSelect cushioning provides a softer surface, helping to protect your knees and other joints
- Lifetime warranty on frame and motor; 3-years on parts and 1-year on labour
- A digital quick speed control from 0-12 mph; also features a digital quick incline control from 0-12%
- Easy assembly takes two persons and approximately one hour
|Product weight (lb.)||217.0|
|Product width (in.)||36.0|
|Product depth (in.)||78.0|
|Product height (in.)||56.0|
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NordicTrack® 2.75 CHP Treadmill, C700:
I have had it for 9 months and use it 3-4 per week to run. It's getting louder and louder the more I use it. It's really loud now. Also I can't set the incline to 1. It's 0 or 2+. I would never buy it unless it was on sale or if you want it for just walking. the fan is meant for someone shorter and I not adjustable.