Professional 600™ Series Stand MixerKitchenAid®
The Professional 600 Stand Mixer offers professional strength, stability, and durability. The mixer features a 575-watt motor and a polished stainless steel bowl with a comfort handle. Equipped with a high-performance, professional-level motor, it can effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per batch and powerfully churn through yeast bread dough and triple batches of cookie dough. <br/><br/>WEBCODE: W-1180449, W- 1180290, W- 1130280
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
We're pleased to offer free shipping on qualifying orders over $99 before tax and shipping. And, of course, it's always free to ship to store!
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. You can return your purchase to any store or mail it back to us and we'll happily refund the cost of your item.
- Direct-drive transmission, all-steel gears, and all-metal construction
- Flour Power™ Rating - 14 Cup; Bread Yield: 8 1/4 loaves, Cookie Yield: 13 dozen, Mash Potato Yield: 8 pounds
- 10-Speed solid-state control with easy slide thumb button
- Soft Start® mixing feature and 67-point planetary mixing action. The mixing action spins the beater clockwise and the shaft counterclockwise, and moves the beater to 67 different points within the bowl
- 6-Quart polished stainless steel wide-mouth bowl with contoured comfort handle
- Includes burnished metal Powerknead™ Spiral Dough Hook, burnished metal flat beater, stainless steel wire whip, and two-piece pouring shield with large chute
- Professional bowl-lift design raises bowl into mixing position, sturdy lifting mechanism uses a metal arm and steel lever and is easy to use
- 1 year hassle-free warranty
- High performance 575 watt heavy-duty motor with commercial-style motor protection (enhanced electronic sensor)
- Power Hub for additional attachments
|Product weight (lb.)||25.0|
|Product width (in.)||11.3|
|Product depth (in.)||14.6|