- Thanks to the 4-ply vinyl with fibre glass weave, our blackout shades ensure total darkness & privacy
- Wipe clean
- Adjustomatic 12-gauge, 4-ply blackout shade with fibre glass weave
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
- Cut-to-fit design: can be cut narrower to a minimum 16 1⁄4 inch - width; please state exact width required when ordering
- Fits windows up to 66 inch - l., ‘Cut-to-Fit’ shades cannot be returned, please measure accurately before ordering
- No valance; shade rolls up and down from the top
- Ivory colour shade shows ivory to the outside; all other colours show white to the outside
- 66 inch - length
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
For privacy and room-darkening, we like the streamlined look of roller shades. The 'FibrePro' roller shade has a lacy hem and subtle texture embossed on 4-ply vinyl so it adds a bit of style too. Custom-cut to fit your windows, from your specifications, 'FibrePro' roller shades can hang unadorned or underneath your fabric draperies.
'FibrePro' Lace-Hem Room-Darkening Adjustomatic Custom-Fit Roller Shade
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
We're pleased to offer free shipping on qualifying orders over $99 before tax and shipping. And, of course, it's always free to ship to store!
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. You can return your purchase to any store or mail it back to us and we'll happily refund the cost of your item.
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:where do I order a blind with lace hem for 110 1/2 inches?Asked on 3/6/2016 by judycrowell from Yarmouth, NS, Canada
Thank you for taking the time to contact Sears.
Please follow this link for more information regarding your concern:
Thank you for shopping at Sears. Have a great day!
Q:Is there a cord to adjust the height of the shade?Asked on 1/17/2016 by chocolat1 from Ottawa, ON, Canada
Q:Is the roller made of cardboard or aluminum?Asked on 11/9/2015 by Monnom from Timmins, ON, Canada
Q:What is the length?Asked on 9/23/2015 by bryancf from Mississauga, ON, Canada
Q:How long is the lace hem?Asked on 9/16/2015 by bryancf from Mississauga, ON, Canada