- Centre console with 2 cupholders and hidden storage for your remotes and magazines is so convenient and helps reduce room clutter
- Genuine cowhide leather in dark brown on the seat, inside back, pillow-top arms and headrest; tough vinyl everywhere else, sturdy hardwood/plywood frame and metal base for built-in strength and stability
- Space-saving design lets you enjoy full recline just 2 inch - away from the wall
- Attached seat and back cushions help prevent shifting
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth and mild soap when needed
- 77 inch - wide x 40 inch - deep x 39 inch - high
- Designed for support with sag-resistant springs
- Made in Canada using domestic and imported components
- Frame & Mechanisms: Limited Lifetime (limited to parts availability): Labour/Workmanship:1 year; Other (Electronics): 2 years
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Dim the lights, pass the popcorn and roll the opening credits. Movie night has come home in a big way! With Palliser® 'High Park' furnishings, you'll sink into soft, supple cowhide leather and experience the ultimate comfort of full power recline. Wall hugger recline allows for a full recline while just 2" from the wall.
'High Park' Collection Power-Reclining Love Seat
SCHEDULED HOME DELIVERY
Have this item delivered to your home from $74.95. Choose your delivery date in checkout.
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. Give us a call and we will come back and pick it up. Conditions apply.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Palliser 'High Park' Collection Power-Reclining Love Seat:
I bought it a few months thought it was comfortable.But as time goes on I think the angle is not great for one's back!Get up off it a bit crippled up.I thought just me but company says it effects their back too and they never had previous problem:(
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the chair backs come off for moving through a doorway?Asked on 4/24/2015 by jenpen1 from Hamilton, ON, Canada
A:I just purchased two of these power reclining love seats. The backs are not removable by themselves. I had to dismantle the entire love seat into three pieces by removing the metal brace on the bottom holding the complete section together so that I could move it through my narrow doorway.