(3)Deluxe Stainless Steel Can OpenerCuisinart
- Powercut™ blade
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Sturdy base with non-skid feet
- Removable activation lever for easy clean-up
- Opens any size can
- One touch operation
Smooth Edge Can OpenerOxo Good Grips
- Easy-to-turn side-wind grip
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch - H x 4.5 inch - W x 2.25 inch - D
- No sharp edges left on the can or lid
- Hand wash only
- Lid can be placed on top of can for storage
- Lid pliers for no-touch lid removal
- Soft, non-slip handles and an easy-turning knob
- Durable stainless steel cutting wheel: doesnt touch the can contents, staying clean
- Weighs 11 oz.
Out of StockTall Can OpenerOster
- Removable cutting blade
- 5 inch - L x 5.15 inch - W x 9.2 inch - H; Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Exclusive Power Pierce® cutting mechanism stops automatically when can is completely opened
- Convenient storage with cord wrap-up
- Extra-tall design to open large cans with ease
- 1 year limited warranty
- Top quality built-in knife sharpener
(5)Little Beaver Red Can OpenerStarfrit
- The Little Can Opener with a Big Bite!
- Open handles and place on top of can to self-locate on the edge of the ring. Close handles
- Turn knob until lid is detached
- With the handles closed, simply lift the lid away. No need to touch
- Open the handles to automatically eject lid into waste basket
- Cleaning: It is important to clean your can opener regularly. Use warm soapy water
Buy Can Opener Online or in Stores, Canada Wide.
Shoppers who would like to purchase the right can opener for their needs should be sure to visit Sears to check out one of the most versatile online can opener store available, Here, individuals can check out the best can opener at their own pace, and the helpful features on the website make it easy for individuals to learn more about what they can do in the future of their home’s kitchen. With the top can opener readily available it is easy to see why so many are shopping with Sears. Here, you can use the online search tools to look for a cheap can opener to fit your unique lifestyle and budget. You can also check out a trendy can opener option at your earliest convenience. It has never been easier for anybody to shop can opener when they want, and you can search for all other criteria to buy can opener to suit your needs. Use the helpful interface to compare can opener as well, and be sure to take the time to check out the deals for a can opener for sale. Use can opener reviews when you shop for a can opener online and search through can opener brands as needed.
There are many different types of can openers that customers can purchase to get the exact function they need in their kitchen. With an automatic can opener, individuals can simply set the can in the device and pick it up whenever they want. Individuals can also use an automatic jar opener attachment with the system in order to open difficult jars. This is especially perfect for the elderly, and those who work in a professional environment can always take a look at a commercial can opener to suit their needs. No matter the style of can opener, whether an electric can opener or an electric jar opener, Sears has plenty of options. There are jar opener systems and even a left handed can opener for a manual can opener selection. More advanced systems even come with a one touch can opener or a one touch jar opener. Some systems can even be installed into the kitchen hardware, like with an under counter can opener or a wine bottle opener. Once the electric wine opener or general can opener is in the area, it can be a good idea to learn how to use a can opener or how to use a manual can opener.
Once you are ready to proceed through the website, it is a good idea to keep track of the various brands available. Some of the most popular options include a Black and Decker can opener and Cuisinart can opener. If you are interested in something accessible that you can install and start using as soon as possible, be sure to check out the Hamilton Beach can opener and Kitchenaid can opener options. Some other choices you can invest in include Kuhn Rikon can opener and Oxo can opener systems. With a p38 can opener or a p51 can opener, you have the chance to use the can opener whenever you need, without having to worry about accessibility issues. A swing away can opener can also be invaluable, but if you are perfectly fine with a manual option, you can also check out a toucan can opener. Use a Zyliss can opener or a Brookstone system for even better functionality, as these devices are designed with immediate user convenience in mind. There are also numerous Oster and Proctor Silex options available for those who are interested in finding an even more specialized can opener that can work with all of their needs.