- Fan heater
- For medium room size
- Heat or fan only setting for year round continuous use
- Easy to adjust digital controls will help maintain your desired comfort level
- 2 heat settings
- 1 year limited warranty
- Oscillation feature evenly distributes heat in the room
- 12 hour timer
- Built in safety features: Tip-over, Overheat, Manual user reset, Cool touch plastic housing, Auto shut-off
- On/off indicator light, remote control, thermal fuse protector, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, 120 volts
- Carry handle, indoor use only, tower model, 1-year warranty, 10 3/4 inch - w. x 10 1/2 inch - d. x 27 inch - h.
- Overheat protection, removable, washable dust filter
- Ceramic heating element, automatic thermostat, variable heat settings for added comfort, motor-driven oscillation
- 3 power settings, freeze guard feature, electronic tip-over switch turns the heaters off should they accidentally fall over, quiet operation
- Remote control
- 12.5 amp; casters
- Operates with or without heat
- On-off light
- Cool touch cabinet
- Thermostat automatically controls room temperature; 5200 BTUs
- 20 inch - w. x 15 inch - l. x 22 inch - h.
- Premium cherry finish
- 20 inch - insert, auto timer shut off
ClearancePower Utility HeaterPatton$69.99 $59.94Clearance$69.99 $59.94Clearance
- Easy to adjust manual controls
- Coverage up to 400 sq ft
- Safety features: tip-over, overheat, manual user reset
- 2 heat settings: 1500 W max
- Rugged construction with durable housing for worry-free use in workshops
Clearance(1)Fan HeaterSUNBEAM$29.97 $24.95Clearance$29.97 $24.95Clearance
- 1-Touch® controls let you change temperature settings with the touch of one button
- 7.0 inch - w.x 4.75 inch - l.x 10.50 inch - h.
- Digital thermostat
- 2 heat settings – 1200 watt max
- Digital Fan Heater
- Safety Features: Overheat, Manual user reset, Cool touch plastic housing, Auto shut-off
ClearancePortable Oil-filled RadiatorDeLonghi$139.99 $99.94Clearance$139.99 $99.94Clearance
- Manual controls featuring ComfortTemp button. Save energy and money by automatically maintaining the optimal temperature in the room – at the touch of a button
- Easy to set up, just plug them in and enjoy the warmth. Features pre-assembled patented SmartSnap wheels for easy movement.
- Coverage for an area up to 144 sq. ft. Radiant heaters are the most efficient and effective choice for large, frequently used living areas creating long-lasting, consistently gentle heat
- The De’Longhi Difference Eco Mode: designed to optimize energy consumption; Consistent heat: No cold or hot spots
- Four portable heater options: ceramic, radiant, panel and fan
- Patented thermal slots - Specially engineered thermal slots maximize heat flow yet maintain a low surface temperature
- Safeheat technology - perfect for family use, De’Longhi safety features include an automatic tip over “off” switch and thermal cutoff that prevents overheating
- Virtually silent operation, allows you to watch TV or sleep; 1500W of power; anti-Freeze setting to help prevent freezing pipes; cord wrap for easy storage
- 3 heat settings plus ComfortTemp button. Lets you adjust output levels, optimizing energy-efficient operation
- 7 oil-filled fin heating elements for larger heating capacity. Permanently sealed, diathermic oil will not leak and never needs refilling
Buy Indoor heaters Online or in Stores, Canada Wide.
Those who need to work with a reliable indoor heater can benefit from visiting a great online indoor heaters store. When you check out Sears, you have the chance to browse through the best indoor heaters. Search for top indoor heaters, cheap indoor heaters, and trendy indoor heaters as you need. You can shop indoor heaters and buy indoor heaters according to your exact specifications. You can use the website to compare indoor heaters and find new indoor heaters for sale. Use the indoor heaters reviews to get an even more informed look at the various indoor heaters online, and stay on top of the indoor heaters brands for the best options. Find a good bathroom heater, room heater, garage heater and search for propane forced air heaters, propane garage heaters and propane wall heaters as desired.
TYPES OF SPACE HEATERS
Fuel burning space heaters
Fuel burning space heaters are among the most common varieties available. These space heaters, like the name suggests, work by burning through fuel in order to heat the desired space. They need an exhaust vent to prevent waste materials from building up, and they tend to be large to heat a bigger space.
Radiative space heaters
Radiative space heaters, also called radiators, are space heaters that work through convective heating in order to heat up the room. They are often portable and easy to wheel around to different sections of the room in order to provide individuals with a better degree of heating in any room.
Convective space heaters
Convective space heaters are slightly smaller models that are just as portable as larger radiative space heaters. These types of heaters can be invaluable for individuals who are on the go and need a quick heating system that they can set up in all types of rooms, such as in a hotel.
Filler space heaters
Filler space heaters are heaters that work with oil systems in order to provide individuals with faster and more efficient heating. Because of how these heaters work, they can provide individuals with a better way to heat larger areas while maintaining a more extensive degree of portability in different rooms.
RADIATOR SPACE HEATERS
Steam heaters are a powerful type of radiator space heater that is designed to hook up to a heating system in a building. Because of how these systems work, they are often adjustable but not portable, which means that individuals will only be able to warm up a specific room at a time.
Electric heaters, similarly, are heating systems built into the apartment or home unit, though they work with electricity instead of steam to provide individuals with heating. These systems are often convection based and they may use different types of fuel depending on the model itself, resulting in a more efficient type of heating.
Oil filled space heaters
Oil filled space heaters, as the name implies, are systems that work with oil exclusively in order to provide the home with more heat. Because of how large these systems tend to be, individuals may need a versatile thermostat option in order to keep their rooms heated efficiently to prevent energy loss.
Fan heaters work with an HVAC system to send hot air from the outside and into the home. They are typically controlled by a thermostat, and they are often connected to a cooling system as well, which can provide individuals with an even stronger degree of versatility in controlling the system.
HEATERS BY REQUIREMENTS
Wall mounted heaters
Wall mounted heaters are typically attached to a section of a wall in order to provide individuals with a number of immediate heating benefits. Individuals can look forward to a broad variety of benefits through the use of such heater systems, resulting in a more widespread room heating system.
Tabletop heating systems
Tabletop heating systems work because of their portable easy-of-access. Individuals can simply set them on top of a table and have them function exactly as desired. Because they are smaller, they are usually not designed for use in a larger room or home, but they can be great for quickly heating a small area.
Freestanding heater systems
Freestanding heater systems are like many other portable systems and they are designed to stand in a section of the room to provide ambient heat for the rest of the environment. It is ideal for those who have a larger room or studio apartment and want to keep it relatively well-heated.
Portable heaters come in all shapes and sizes. They can be smaller for use on a tabletop or larger for semi-permanent placement in a room or apartment. Because of their size, they are usually not great for a larger home, but they can be perfect for smaller arrangements and keeping a smaller room or area warmer.
When purchasing new electric heaters, it is important to keep the features in mind. Some factors to consider before shopping include the heater’s safety features and ease-of-use. A good thermostat may come with a timer option, and adjustable louvers can allow individuals to change up the direction of the heat flow. Larger systems should also be installed and arranged in a way that does not interfere with its function. The right compatibility with furniture is crucial for the functioning of the heater. Infrared heaters are an advanced option, much like shopping for a kerosene heater or dimplex heater. Those who want a specialized portable option can find a space heater, garage heater or one that works with a heat pump. A propane heater can work for smaller homes, but larger configurations are great with standard baseboard heaters or electric baseboard heaters. Get a portable heater when looking for heaters on sale, and make sure the electric radiators have a good heating coil. The right duct heater, forced air heating and water heating systems can be invaluable. Use convection heaters and find hot water tanks for sale for the most efficient space heater. Get a wall mounted heater, floor heater or electric radiant heaters as necessary.
Sears specializes in providing individuals with a tremendous selection of space heater options. We stock up on all types of electric heaters and gas heaters for all types of home environments. When you need a quality portable heater or larger room heater, we are there for you. We stock up on all types of gas heater systems made by some of the biggest names in the industry. Our catalog features wall heaters, small heater systems, propane heater options and countless other varieties for you to find the best space heater. If you need a convector heater, infrared heater or other types of natural gas heaters, we are there for you. With electric space heaters, garage heater systems and room heater price options available at a great premium, be sure to visit our website today. Get a panel heater as the best electric heater for your home. Find portable electric heaters, use a fan heater or quartz heater, and find good electric wall heaters to keep your property warm. We even stock up on small space heater and ceramic heater options. Shop heaters easy with our selection of electric fan heaters, and heater price sales for the best portable heater. You can even find indoor heaters and a quality bathroom heater for your needs.