- Room to room cleaning in up to 3 rooms with the included Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ beacons
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- iAdapt® Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- Automatically docks and recharges
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week, or just press CLEAN on the robot
- HEPA-style Filter traps dirt, dust and allergens as small as 1 micron
- Tangle-free extractors help prevent hair and debris clogs
- iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery deliver up to 2x the battery cycle lifetime
- AeroForce™ 3-Stage Cleaning System delivers up to 50% more cleaning performance
- Automatically adjusts to all floor types - carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Experience a deeper, multi-room clean every day with the Roomba® 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce™ Cleaning System, Roomba 880 delivers up to 5x the air power and requires less maintenance. Guided, room to room cleaning allows Roomba to tackle more of your home in one job.W- 2047003
Roomba® 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
We're pleased to offer free shipping on qualifying orders over $99 before tax and shipping. And, of course, it's always free to ship to store!
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. You can return your purchase to any store or mail it back to us and we'll happily refund the cost of your item.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about iRobot Roomba® 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot:
Hi, I just got my roomba 880 for Christmas and I love...love...love it. We have two cats and the main reason I got it was to help control the cat hair on my dark hardwood. It does such a great job I could not believe how much cat hair it collected on just one clean. We even talk about it like its a real person. Its a "he". I would recommend this product, it not only cleans cat hair but picks up everything then puts itself away. One downside, not really a downside just an observation, he is quite noisy so set him to work while you are out.