½-HP Chain-driven Garage Door OpenerCRAFTSMAN®/MD
Only at Sears! This powerful CRAFTSMAN®/MD ½-HP Chain-driven Garage Door Opener can handle the largest residential doors with ease, and provides added convenience and safety to you and your family. <br/><br/>WEBCODE: W- 0918570
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
We're pleased to offer free shipping on qualifying orders over $99 before tax and shipping. And, of course, it's always free to ship to store!
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. You can return your purchase to any store or mail it back to us and we'll happily refund the cost of your item.
- Keyless entry pad is mounted outside of garage for easy access to garage
- 6-year limited manufacturers warranty, 1-year on parts and labour
- ½ HP, chain-driven mechanism is powered to lift the heaviest residential doors and provide a for longer life; ideal for garage doors up to 7
- Some assembly required
- Two light bulbs - one in the front, one in the back - provide more light for added safety
- Includes two 3-function remote controls that also operates the lights. Up to 6 additional remotes (not included) can be used. Also includes surge protector
- For security, the opener changes the code each time the remote button is pushed. Never will transmit code a second time, never will respond to a previously transmitted code
- Installation costs extra. Installations are handled by the Home Central/Parts department, please call 1-800-4-MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663) for more information (including pricing)
- Premium console controls light, door and lock
- For any technical issues relating to garage door openers, please contact the Craftsman Customer Service Hotline at 1-888-528-7871
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can I shorten the rail and chain so the installation can accommodate for beam?Asked on 11/13/2016 by rain from ontario canada