- Warm & Ready zone- The purpose of the Warm & Ready zone is to keep hot cooked foods such as vegetables, gravies, and casseroles at serving temperature
- Large oven window- Allows for easy viewing of food being cooked which eliminates the need for opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape. For a richer look, window is also slightly tinted
- Soft Close Oven Door- Soft close hinge system, much like high end kitchen cabinets, keeps the oven door from slamming shut
- Precision Set Controls- The ultra-sleek, glass touch controls let you quickly and easily select the advanced cooking options that are just right for any occasion
- Warmer Drawer - Keep foods ready until you are. This convenient drawer ensures every bite makes it to the table fresh and hot – no matter what time the family sits down to eat. Plus, it’s great for people who do a lot of entertaining
- Convection Conversion- You simply program the normal baking time and temperature, and press the Convection Conversion keypad. The control automatically converts that information into the recommended convection baking settings
- Two Porclain Coated Handle Racks- Keeps foods from sticking and makes clean-up fast and easy. The racks can also stay in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle. Lower Chrome Deep Sump Rack can be used for large items such as turkey for the holidays
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Kenmore Elite Induction True Convection Range with extra large 6.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity features the an Induction cooktop that is 73% more efficient then gas and 22% more efficient then radiant electric. No other cooking method compares to induction's speed when it comes to bringing liquid to a boil - boiling faster than radiant elements. What s more, induction cooking, the industry s most talked about technology, is now more affordable than ever!
970C67043E Elite Induction True Convection Range - Stainless
SCHEDULED HOME DELIVERY
Have this item delivered to your home from $74.95. Choose your delivery date in checkout.
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. Give us a call and we will come back and pick it up. Conditions apply.
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How long is the warranty? Is there any extended protection plan, if so, 3 years or 5 years?
how much? Will the warranty / production plan include labor and parts? Thank you.Asked on 4/30/2017 by FM from Toronto
Here are the warranty details of the KENMORE ELITE 970C67043E Elite Induction True Convection Range.
All - Parts 1 year
All - Labor 1 year
Breakage-Cooktop Glass - Parts 5 years
Breakage-Cooktop Glass - Labor 1 year
Electronic Controls - Parts 1 year
Electronic Controls - Labor 1 year
Elements - Parts 1 year
Elements - Labor 1 year
Porcelain Liner&Inner Dr - Parts 1 year
Porcelain Liner&Inner Dr - Labor 1 year
Thank you for shopping at Sears. Have a great day!
Q:Does this range have a quick boil function on the cooktop, and does at least one element "expand"?Asked on 4/24/2017 by Ros from Winnipeg, Canada
Q:Hello will 40 amp breaker workAsked on 4/20/2017 by Lwa from Courtenay bc