- Convection Conversion: You simply program the normal baking time and temperature, and press the Convection Conversion keypad. The control automatically converts that information into the recommended convection baking settings
- Includes Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Convert, Preheat, Timer, Time of Day, Self-Clean, Time Cook, Oven Lockout, Delay Start, Oven Light, Warm & Hold, Add 1 Minute, Slow Cook, Recipe Recall
- Warm & Ready™ zone: The purpose of the Warm & Ready™ zone is to keep hot cooked foods such as vegetables, gravies, and casseroles at serving temperature
- Multiple Cooking Options. For a richer look, window is also slightly tinted
- In most cases, you simply hold a “lockout” button for three seconds to activate or deactivate the feature
- Total Range Lockout: Total Lockout is the ability to lock controls, cooktops, and oven doors, which is an important safety feature for families with children
- Precision Set™ Controls: The ultra-sleek, glass touch controls let you quickly and easily select the advanced cooking options that are just right for any occasion
- 3 Oven handle racks- Oven handle racks are designed to fit an oven mitt allowing the racks to be safely and easily slid in and out
- Extra Large oven window. Allows for easy viewing of food being cooked which eliminates the need for opening the oven door and allowing heat to escape
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Kenmore 970C67023 Induction True Convection Range with 5.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity features the an Induction cooktop that is 73% more efficient then gas and 22% more efficient then radiant electric. No other cooking method compares to induction's speed when it comes to bringing liquid to a boil - boiling faster than radiant elements. Induction cooking, the industry's most talked about technology, is now more affordable than ever!
30" TRUE Convection Smoothtop Electric Range - Stainless Steel 970C67023E
Not sure? No problem. Give us a call and we will come back and pick it up. Conditions apply.