How can we help?
- How to order
So many ways to order! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For the fastest possible service, we encourage you to order online. If you prefer to order by phone, feel free to call in your order for items you see on our website or in our catalogues. Call us toll-free at 1-800-267-3277 anytime, day or night. Customers who place orders by telephone to the call centre will be charged an Order Assist Fee of $1.50 per order.
Hearing Impaired? If you have TTY equipment, call 1-877-732-7710
Fax orders to 1-800-54-FAXIT (1-800-543-2948)
- Track your order
- Gift Cards
- Price Match Guarantee
How to reset your password
Forgot your password? No problem, it happens to the best of us.
Click the "forgot password" link on any sign in form or go directly to the reset password page now.
After entering your email address on the reset password page, you'll receive an email containing an encrypted link. Use that link to reset your password.
How to manage your email settings
Make sure you never miss a sale. Sign up for our email program by using the subscribe area at the bottom of our website and we'll keep you informed of special offers and new products that we think you'll love.
If you'd like to stop receiving email from sears, click the 'unsubscribe' link you'll find at the bottom of all sears marketing emails or sign in to your account and change your email settings there.
Recalls & product safety
Sears Canada considers product safety a serious matter and strives to ensure that our customers receive safe, quality merchandise every time they shop with us.
For more information, visit our Product Recalls information page.
You may qualify for a manufacturer's rebate or special offer. You can view all rebates currently offered by Sears on our Rebates page.
Our experts have put together handy guides to help you...
(more coming soon)
- Sizing Guides
Product review guidelines
Your review should take into consideration:
- What you find remarkable or unremarkable about the product and, more importantly, the reasons for your opinions.
- How the product functions, the experience you had with the product, the relevant advantages and disadvantages of the product.
Your review may not include:
- Cursing, vulgarity, or any foul language.
- Comments on or criticism of other customer reviews.
- Explicit mention of a competitor or that competitor's prices.
- Email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
- Single-word reviews (once again, we would like to see your reasons why).
If you have a specific problem with a product, then please contact us directly rather than submit a review. If any review does not fulfill the above guidelines, then Sears.ca reserves the right to edit or to refrain from posting any submitted review.
Sears Club Rewards
- Sears Club rewards program overview
Our Sears Club Rewards program allows you to earn 1 base point for every dollar you spend at Sears in-store or online. You can then redeem your Sears Club points toward future purchases.
Other advantages of being part of the Sears Club Rewards Program include:
- Exclusive Promotions and Benefits including contests, bonus points offers and partner perks!
- Free Mattress Delivery over $500 for Sears Club Rewards Members
- Is the Sears Club Rewards program free to join?
Yes, it is free to join. No purchase is necessary and there are no fees. If you'd like to join, please call us at 1-844-395-0025 to register.
- Registering a new Sears Club Rewards card
Once you receive your new Sears Club Rewards card, you must register it online so you can redeem points and maximize earning opportunities on purchases.
- How to check Sears Club points balance
Sign into your account on searsclub.ca, or call us toll-free at 1-844-395-0025.