- Sanitize Option eliminates 99.9% of food soil bacteria so you can feel good about protecting your family
- NSF° certified Sani Rinse & 1-24 Hour Delay Start options
- With 1-Hour Wash, your dishes are done in less time without sacrificing cleaning
- The noise level is background music quiet at 53 dBA
- 1-hour wash cycle provides same great cleaning result in less time
- Easy on energy consumption, this dishwasher is Energy Star rated
- 6 cycles & 5 options for pots, pans, dinnerware and more
- Heated Dry Option delivers dry dishes at the end of every cycle so you won’t have to hand dry dishes
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The 24" Kenmore built-in dishwasher 2213092N features the PowerWave™ Spray Arm that gets dishes clean from every direction, with sequential jets that sweep dishes from not just one but two sides for 80% more coverage.* This dishwasher also includes a Time Remaining Display that provides you with valuable information about cycle status, as well as the amount of time left in your cycle, so you’ll know exactly when your dishes will be clean, dry and ready to use. And, it operates at just 53 dBA, so you can carry on everyday activities, like listening to music, without interruption while your dishes are getting clean.
2213092N 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher - White
SCHEDULED HOME DELIVERY
Have this item delivered to your home from $74.95. Choose your delivery date in checkout.
SAVE WITH SEARS CLUB™ REWARDS
Sears Club Rewards members earn 1 point on every dollar spent online or in-store, then redeem points for instant cash savings.
Not sure? No problem. Give us a call and we will come back and pick it up. Conditions apply.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
After looking at all the brands, this dishwasher was built by a reputable manufacturer and was at the right price point. It had all of the features that I wanted to take advantage of the lesser expensive hydro after 11 PM. It is very quiet when it runs. It is important to read your owners manual, to understand how to get the dishwasher to pay for itself through using less water and less hydro.
A well designed unit. This is my second Kenmore dishwasher in a row. A good testimonial to Kenmore.
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the depth of this dishwasher?Asked on 4/30/2017 by Betty
Q:How high or tall is this dish washer
also does this price include black in colorAsked on 3/27/2017 by Shirley from Delta, BC