- About Sears
- Sears Nationwide
- Executive Team
- Corporate Governance
- Board of Directors
- Director Code of Conduct
- Committee Composition
- Audit Committee
- Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee
- Human Resourses and Compensation Committee
- Investment Committee
- Mandate of the Board of Directors
- Mandate of Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mandate of Chief Executive Officer
- Mandate of Lead Director of the Board of Directors
- Sears Q1 English Report
- Careers at Sears
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sears in Your Community
- Children's Cancer Charities
- After School Programming
- Accessibility Of Goods And Services
- Sears Canada Charitable Foundation
- Investor Info
- Press Releases
- Business Opportunities
- Product Safety Information
- Live Green
- Contact Us
Careers @ Sears
So what's it like working at Sears?
What do we offer?
What do we look for?
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, an environment of trust, and an immediate impact, you've come to the right place. Sears offers all of those things and more. With successful businesses across the country in areas such as retail, merchandising, marketing and information technology, there is a place for anyone with a passion to succeed.
We are looking for people with a passion to grow, build trust and have an impact. Our associates make a difference by sharing their ideas on how to continuously improve. In fact, we have a program that recognizes associates for every improvement they make to their business. We are looking for associates who are committed to our customers, to each other, and ultimately, to our shareholders. And our annual Awards of Excellence, recognizes top associates and teams who demonstrate these values. We may be looking for someone just like you!
And if you really want to know what it's like to work at Sears, take a look at what our associates have to say, read more about the things we look for in a new associate, and check out more of all that we have to offer.