A new mattress is a sure-fire way to get a great night’s sleep. Ensure you get the right mattress, and you’ll have restful nights for years to come.
Care & Sizing
Caring for your Sleep Set
Help extend the lifespan of your mattress and foundation through proper care.
- Support a large foundation using a bed frame with centre support or rails with slats.
- Protect your mattress from stains and dirt with a mattress cover.
- Do not bend a wire-edge mattress.
- Rotate the mattress for even wear.
- Do not lift a mattress with the handles, they are only for rotating and positioning a mattress.
People need room to relax and have freedom of movement in order to get a good night's sleep. If two adults sleep in a double-sized bed, each person has only 26½” of width, about as much as a baby's crib mattress. A couple sleeping in a Queen-sized bed has only 29½” each, less than a twin-sized mattress.
The measurements below are approximate, so be sure to use a 1” variance above and below. For example, some queen size mattresses could be 58" or even 60" depending on the amount of foam used.
- 76 W x 79½” L - King
- 59 W x 79½” L - Queen
- 53 W x 79½” L - Double XL
- 53 W x 74½” L - Double
- 48 W x 74½” L - 3/4
- 39 W x 79½” L - Twin XL
- 39 W x 74½” L - Twin
- 36 W x 74½” L - Single
- 30 W x 74½” L - Cot