Buying Guide for Replacement Entry Doors
Quality installed replacement entry doors will give the homeowner protection from the outside elementsand provide a great overall aesthetic look from the curb while meeting the energy related requirements required for rebates and tax credit programs.
Why Choose Sears?
- Energy efficient doors and lite selection
- Sears authorized installers
- Industry leading warranty
- Finance options tailored for every customer’s needs
- Vast selection of colours and sizes
- Name you can trust
Available Products including Features and Benefits
At Sears we have a wide variety of entry doors to choose from. In addition to a good, better, best program.
a) Steel Doors – Our durable steel door line-up offers an endless array of designs and configurations to suit your taste.
b) Fibreglass Doors are more dent resistant, can be painted or stained, available in smooth or woodgrain finish, different hardware choices available.
In addition to single doors we also have double door and side lite combinations available.
Shop at Sears. Save Energy. Save Money.
All doors offered by Sears Canada are Energy Star rated. Selected lite options are energy star rated.
When asking about entry doors the customer should ask about…
- The difference between U value and R values
- Difference between steel and fiberglass options
- What lite selection is available
- What options are there pertaining to hardware (i.e. keyless entry)
Leave it to the Experts
Improper installation can hinder the structure of the home. Thus, installation requiring intensive construction should be handled by a professional.
3 Steps to a Professional Installation
- Removal of existing door
- New door installation
- Proper caulking and finishing
Doors should be cleaned periodically.