Dealer Store Owner
Become a Sears Dealer
A New Brand of Ownership, A New Kind of Sears
Sears invites you to associate yourself with our company through our unique Dealer Program. As a Sears Dealer, you can own your own Sears store and provide your community with the same premier service and powerful brand assortments that have helped make Sears one of Canada's best known retailers.
As an owner, you are backed by the power of the Sears name, a name that still stands on the foundation upon which the company was built.
"Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded."
What's in it for Me?
Owning a Sears Dealer store gives you the opportunity to build a successful business you and your family can be proud of. A business that will stand out in your community. A business where your entrepreneurial spirit will flourish.
As a Sears Dealer store owner, you'll earn a commission based on what you sell. Product lines include the most popular names in:
- Major Appliances
- Home Electronics
- Floor Care
- Air and Water Treatment Products
- Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Full Sears Catalogue Services
- Furniture and Accessories (in select markets)
- Sears leading Mattress displays (in select markets)
Sears Dealer Strengths
No other business opportunity offers the combined strengths of this program. You will be supported by:
- Sears Network on-line computerized point of sale and ordering system
- Initial and on-going training
- On-going support from our dedicated field team
- Sears-owned inventory
- Merchandise expertise
- No fees or royalties
- Toll-free Dealer Support Help Line
- No merchandise shipping or handling fees
- Marketing support
With the support provided by Sears, you are not alone. You're in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Own Your Future!
For more information, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Sears Canada Inc.
290 Yonge St., Suite 700
Email : email@example.com