Accessibility of Goods and Services
It is important to our team we provide service in a manner accessible to all of our customers, including our customers with a disability. To achieve this goal we have implemented policies, procedures and practices to help make the goods and services we offer more accessible.
If you would like to receive a copy of our policies, procedures and practices about how we deliver services to customers with disabilities, please contact our Associate Vice President, Employment, in any of the ways identified below.
If you require the requested information be provided in a particular format for reasons related to a disability please indicate your preferred format at the time of making your request.
Click here for information on how you can provide feedback about the manner in which we provide service to persons with disabilities.
For all inquiries, please mail your letters to:
Associate Vice President, Employment
Associate Vice-President, Employment
Sears Canada Inc.
290 Yonge Street, Suite 700
- About Sears
- Sears Nationwide
- Executive Team
- Corporate Governance
- Board of Directors
- Director Code of Conduct
- Committee Composition
- Audit Committee
- Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee
- Human Resourses and Compensation Committee
- Investment Committee
- Mandate of the Board of Directors
- Mandate of Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mandate of Chief Executive Officer
- Mandate of Lead Director of the Board of Directors
- Sears Q1 English Report
- Careers at Sears
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sears in Your Community
- Children's Cancer Charities
- After School Programming
- Accessibility Of Goods And Services
- Sears Canada Charitable Foundation
- Investor Info
- Press Releases
- Business Opportunities
- Product Safety Information
- Live Green
- Contact Us